Nous aidons les familles et amis à honorer la mémoire des êtres chers

The founders

Charles LeSieur
1884-1964

Jacques LeSieur
1915-2007

Gilles LeSieur
1945-2011

Éric LeSieur

In 1920, Charles LeSieur begins to offer funeral services directly in the houses. From 1920 to 1944, he became co-owner of the funeral home LeSieur & Frère Ltd at St-Jean-sur-Richelieu. With his son Jacques, he purchased the funeral home Croteau Granby.
In 1954, Jacques LeSieur and his father Charles bought a house on Rue Notre-Dame Granby to become the first branch in Granby, either in the parish of St. Eugene who took a lot of expansion in the 50s.

Style switcher RESET
Body styles
Color scheme
Color settings
Link color
Menu color
User color
Background pattern
Background image